1. NOTICE: If you are using Fabrik and update to Joomla 3.10, you will need to update to Fabrik 3.10. And, if you are using Fabrik, do not upgrade to Joomla 4, we do not have a supported version ready for release. More information on a release date coming soon. Also, please note that Fabrik 3.10 will not install on any Joomla sites less than 3.8.
    Dismiss Notice

Hide column toggle in content plugin results?

Discussion in 'Community' started by chris.paschen, Apr 24, 2014.

1. chris.paschen

chris.paschen Chris Paschen

Level: Community
    Is it possible to hide the Toggle Columns options when displaying a list with the content plugin?

I'm using
    • fabrik_show_nav=0
    • showfilters=0
    • hide-add=1
    But I can't find any reference to how to hide the "Toggle" list (with all the columns available).
    I've tried things like
    Code (Text):
    hide-toggle=1
    Code (Text):
    showtoggle=0
    and
    Code (Text):
    fabrik_show_toggle=0
    (and a handful of others) but I can't seem to find anything that works.
    Is it possible to hide this section at all?

2. chris.paschen

chris.paschen Chris Paschen

OK ... while we're at it, is there a way to also hide the CSV options, PDF, and EMPTY links?

Or is there a way to completely hide ALL of this section?

3. cheesegrits

cheesegrits Support Gopher Staff Member

Hide CSV by setting the CSV import and export permissions in list settings (under Publishing, CSV). I usually create a "Nobody" level in J! (a viewing access level, with no groups in it) for simply hiding things, or giving nobody access to them.

Hide the "Empty" link by setting the "Empty records" access under in list settings, under "Access".

Hide PDF by setting the "PDF Icon" to "Hide" in list settings (under "Layout").

I'm having a brain fart and can't remember what "Toggle" is. Can you post a screenshot?

If you want to hide a whole section, either add some custom CSS (use Firebug, or Chrome dev tools to examine the page to see the id/class of the DOM structure you need to hide), or clone the template, and remove any bits you don't want.

-- hugh

4. cheyennemtnman

cheyennemtnman Member

IS there a way to disallow importing csv ... and just display export csv?

5. lousyfool

lousyfool Well-Known Member

Did you not read the post here above? Hugh gave the answer there already:

6. cheyennemtnman

cheyennemtnman Member

Yes I see that now ... Thank you for the thump in the head!:confused: