1. Fabrik 3.8.1 has been released. It is mostly bug fixes and feature enhancements, but does include two new plugins (push notifications, and the sequence element). As usual we strongly recommend testing the new release on a sandbox if your application is mission critical, and always do an Akeeba backup before updating.
    Dismiss Notice

[SOLVED] user field

Discussion in 'Community' started by peppe10, Mar 14, 2018.

1. peppe10

peppe10 Member

Level: Community
    Hello to all, in the list I would like to view only the records linked to an email address. I set the user field. the function to modify the record works correctly, connected to the user's email. How to set to display only the records entered by the user?
    I would like to see only the record ddddddddddddd

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
  2. peppe10

peppe10 Member

I try to explain better.
    I created a user element in the tab options I have entered, as users, the voice EMAIL.
    In the list I would like to see only the records entered by the user who logs in as a registered user.
    How should I set the settings? Thanks again to everyone

3. cheesegrits

cheesegrits Support Gopher Staff Member

Create a pre-filter on the list ...

WHERE
    Field: userid (raw)
    Condition: EQUALS
    Value: {$my->id}
    Type: text

Probably also set the ACL's on the list for edit to "or user" for your userid as well.

-- hugh

4. peppe10

peppe10 Member

thanks Ugo, It seems to work well.
    The problem remains that accessing all the records should be viewed as Super User.
    I attach the ACL screen.
    Thanks again

Attached Files:

5. peppe10

peppe10 Member

I inserted another filter
    OR
    Field: userid (raw)
    Condition: EQUALS
    Value: {$my->id}
    Type: text
    Apply to SUPERUSER

but it does not work.
    how could I solve?
    Thanks

Attached Files:

6. cheesegrits

cheesegrits Support Gopher Staff Member

You mean you want super admins to be able to view all rows in the list, ie. not have the user pre-filter applied to them?

If so, you'll need to create a new access level in J!, called something like "Not Super Admins", and (assuming you have a standard J! group and access level setup) assign "Guest", "Manager" and "Registered" to it. You will then have an access level which includes everyone except super admins.

Then assign that access level to the original "userid" filter (and delete the other one you added). Then that filter will be applied to the "Not Super Admins" group, meaning everyone except super admins.

-- hugh

7. peppe10

peppe10 Member

Thank you,
    I followed and now it works perfectly.
    Thank you so much for your availability and professionalism